I am a Ph.D. candidate with College of Computer Science, Media Computing Lab, Nankai University under Prof. Ming-Ming Cheng’s supervision. Please visit our Media Computing Lab to learn more about our group. My research interests include computer vision and machine learning.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Github: https://github.com/fandengping. GoogleScholar: [Link].
- 03/03/2019: The paper of “Shifting More Attention to Video Salient Object” will have an oral presentation in CVPR 2019.
- 26/02/2019: Three papers have been accepted by the CVPR 2019.
- 02/02/2019: I was invited to serve as a reviewer for ICCV 2019 (http://iccv2019.thecvf.com/).
- 03/07/2018: One paper has been accepted by the ECCV 2018.
- 02/07/2018: The main conference paper accepts rate statistics have been uploaded [Link].
- 29/06/2018: The style similarity measure has been uploaded [Scoot].
- 28/05/2018: One oral paper has been accepted by the IJCAI 2018 [E-measure].
- 02/04/2018: A new CNN based SOD benchmark and a new instance-level dataset have been created [SOCBenchmark].
- 22/11/2017: Two papers have been submitted to CVPR 2018.
- 06/08/2017: The c++ version code of the S-measure has been uploaded.
- 05/08/2017: The paper S-measure has selected to be presented as a SPOTLIGHT presentation during ICCV 2017.
- 03/08/2017: The Chinese version of the paper S-measure has been uploaded.
- 17/07/2017: The paper S-measure has been accepted by IEEE ICCV 2017. (pdf, Project page)
- Reviewer for journals: American Journal of Computer Science and Technolog (CST)
Multimedia Tools and Applications (MTA, 2017-2018 impact factor: 1.541),
Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision (JMIV, 2017-2018 impact factor: 1.927),
NeuroComputing (NC, 2017-2018 impact factor: 3.241),
IEEE Transactions on Multimedia (TMM, 2017-2018 impact factor: 3.977)
IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (TIP, 2017-2018 impact factor: 5.072) and
IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (TCSVT)
- Reviewer for conferences: The First Chinese Conference on Pattern Recognition and Computer Vision (PRCV’2018),
The 2nd Chinese Conference on Pattern Recognition and Computer Vision (PRCV’2019),
Association for the Advance of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI’2018),
IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR’2019),
and International Conference in Computer Vision (ICCV’2019).
Chinese patents (SooPat)
Major Honors & Awards
- 2017: International Academic Exchange Fund for PhD Student supported by Nankai University.
- 2017: Huawei Ph.D. Scholarship.
- 2016: Won the Personal Best (3 hours 54 minutes ran 42.195 kilometers) in the International Marathon (国际马拉松) of Tianjin Wuqing District.
- 2014: Excellent Master’s Thesis Funding (Guanxi Normal University).
- 2013: Won Second Prize of the “Ulite” College Student Technology Innovation Design Contest (Guanxi Province).
- 2013: Men’s 800-meter & 1500-meter champion (Guanxi Normal University).
- 2012: Men’s Table Tennis Runner-up (Guanxi Normal University).
- 2010: Excellent Undergraduate, National Endeavor Scholarship, and First Class Scholarship (Fujian Agriculture University).
- 2009: First Class Scholarship (Fujian Agriculture University), National Endeavor Scholarship (China).
- 2008: Advanced Individual of Social Work, Merit Student (Fujian Agriculture University).
- 2007: Excellent League Member, Advanced Individual of Cultural and Sports Activities (Fujian Agriculture University).
37380total visits,98visits today